Thursday, July 05, 2007

The 6-Stages or Evolutions of Coaching (Audio Message)

I have put together a short audio approximately 6-minutes regarding what I call the The 6-Stages or Evolutions of Coaching. A coaching client or most people for that matter will generally find themselves in one of these stage and ideally evolving to the next. Click here to listen


I currently have a few opening in my coaching practice that I would like to fill with individuals who are ready to live totally free and completely fulfilled.

So, if you or someone you know are ready to live your life from your deepest truth and highest purpose then call my office today at 760-930-9604 and find out how coaching can help you start living an extraordinary life. (Your referrals are greatly appreciated)

Greg Clowminzer
760-930-9604
www.zencoach.com
The Enlightenment Intensive

No comments: